Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today is the day.

Today is the day. We get to start adding foods back into our diet. Dairy is now ok as long as it doesn't contain sugar and fat and oils are now ok. For breakfast i had one egg with two egg whites, 1/4 c of shredded cheese and a tablespoon of salsa. It was sooooo yummy. I can now put creamer in my coffee (which I have been doing all along I just have been buying the sugar free version). 1000 calories now seems like so much food. I am excited to start excersing again. I haven't had the energy to do anything too strenous recently and it seemed like when I did I didn't loose...weird, I know. So, three more weeks of a restrictive diet and then we can start adding the sugar and start h back in slowly. Hip hip horray, I seriously can't believe we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment