Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Oh dear god, It's Jody can you hear me?
Oh dear God, let the next 6 days pass swiftly. I am so excited to for the very low calorie diet to end. Cheese, Eggs, ranch dressing......carrots! I'm on diet and i can't eat carrots! What is up with that. Anyway, we seem to be getting stuck at a certain way longer now and bouncing up and down a little. Not by much but a half a pound up then drop a pound. Yesterday I weighed in at 182.6 and today I weighed in at 183.1, go figure. We talked to a girl in our neighborhood that works at a clinic that does HCG and she says it is totally normal towards the end. I really think the one thing that is so crucial with this diet is drinking enough water. I have noticed the days I don't drink enough I won't loose or don't loose much. If I stay hydrated throughout the day I seem to do much better. Jai and I totally almost cheated yesterday. We were out for date night and didn't eat before we left. We were starving and started talking about all the foods we want to eat. We almost drove to Carls Jr. and ordered two low carb six dollar bugers. They will be on our diet in 6 days but weren't yesterday because of the mayo, cheese and ketchup. So, so tempting tho. We can do it! It is only 6 more days. I think for the next round of shots I will only do the 23 day cycle or at most the 30 day. 46 is brutal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment