Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yesterday was REALLY rough! I had a little breakdown and wanted to quit the diet all together. First I woke up and gained .8 pounds. Then i go downstairs and broke the vile of HCG which Jai of course had just mixed that morning. That was like 50.00 just splattered all over the floor. I cried, I was angry, I wanted to quit. Jai was very supportive and tried to say all of the right things. I stuck to the diet yesterday although I REALLY didn't want to. I lost the .8 I gained and more this morning. I was at 185.9 went up to 186.7 and weighed in at exactly 185 this morning. We only have 12 days of the 500 caloried diet left. We do the shots until saturday and then have to continue the 500 calories for three days after the last shot. Then we are supposed to stick to no sugar no startch for three weeks but add back in dairy and our variety of fruits, veggies and meats expands tremendously. We are still supposed to keep our calories around 1000 during those 3 weeks. The end is in sight and I am excited. I will do another round of this because I still have a good 20 pounds to loose to be at my goal but we figure we will do that after we get back from Vegas. Jai will probably only have to do a 23 day cycle to get to his goal weight which looking back would be sooooo much easier than the 46 but my goal is to get the weight off because I know I can maintain it once it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment