Tuesday, May 12, 2009
wow its been a while
sorry its been so long. Life just kinda gets in the way. It's really sad when you can't find 5 minutes to hop on the computer and blog. The diet is still going well. It has become a way of life it seems like. I no longer get hungry or crave things which is a bonus. I have been stuck in the 188's for a few days but I am blaming that on the alcohol I had on girls night out Saturday. This morning I weighed in at 187.5 and Jai is at 183.5. We are more than half way done with this first phase. I think our official end date is May 29 but then our diet is still restricted for three weeks on what we can eat just not the amount. I am hoping to be at 175 when this first phase is all said and done. I will probably do another round of shots but you have to wait 6 weeks in between. So put it into perspective we have been on the diet for 26 days and I have lost 18 pounds, that is .69 pounds a day. Jai has lost 25.5(bastard), which is .98 pounds a day. Okay I don't mean that. I am proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is just amazing. I am so proud of your guys' hard work.
ReplyDeleteI can definitely see a difference.