Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 10, April 24th

URGHHH!!! I hate 197!!! I am exactly 197 this morning. Jai weighed in at 196.2. The diet has been going really well, I don't seem to be getting as hungry as I was at first. My problem is my damn job and fixing food for my kids. I want to eat it but I don't. ok except last night my BFFF at work made me brownies for my birthday(she knows I'm on a diet but thought one brownie wouldnt hurt) I wasnt going to have any, but everybody started saying how good they were and they were the best brownies ever, so of course I had to have a nibble. It was the size of the tip of my pinkie and it was REALLY good but I restrained and that is all I had. Jai has looked really dehydrated. He swears he is drinking a glass of water every half hour but his lip look like sandpapaer! Anyway, I am hoping for 196 tomorrow. We will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment