Monday, April 27, 2009

day 11, 12 & 13

So I got a little annoyed with Jai yesterday. This diet hasn't been a cake walk for me and he keeps saying how great and easy it is. I think he tells himself this so he feels better. I don't know but come on eating 500 calories a day and being around food all the time isn't easy. The hardest thing for me is fixing food for the kids. I have to make sure I am not hungry at all or I want to eat it. I haven't posted for a few days so here are my weights 196.8(yeah finally broke 197), 195.6 and today I weighed in at 194.3(whoot, whoot) I am only 6 pounds away from being where I was when I was working out like a maniac and lost 50 pounds two years ago. That will be awesome! Jai's weights are 194., 193.2 and today was 193.8. Today is another day without the shot. Last week was okay but I do remember feeling more worn out that normal. I get to go shopping today while all the kids are in school so I better save my energy(hehehe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment