Monday, April 20, 2009
Day 7--April 20th
So I seem to be getting less and less hungry each day which is good. I didn't feel hungry at all yesterday until about 11:30. I have to admit eating on this diet is really easy. I guess when your options are so limited it makes it really easy to choose. It has been kinda nice. I am sure I will be complaining in a week or so that I am sick of eating the same things over and over. I hope not. I have been surprised at how much energy I still have. I thought I would want to nap all the time and be lethargic only eating 500 calories a day but that has not been the case. I weeded the garden yesterday, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned all my floors and was fine. I have noticed I am sleeping a lot better tho. I fall asleep really quickly and stay asleep. Anyway, as for our weights...I weighed in at 199.8(yeah my weight starts with a 1 again) and Jai weighed in at 199.1. Today is our first "0ff day" meaning we aren't giving ourselves a shot. I am interested to see how it goes and will keep you posted. So far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment