Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 4--April 17th

My head hurts soooo bad today! I am sure it is from the caffeine withdrawls. It is so bad I am actually trying to drink some black coffee. Bleck! But I hope it helps. Yesterday was not bad. I'm not going to say I didnt feel hungry at all because I did but it was tolerable. It wasnt half as bad as I thought it might be. I thought I would be ravenous and want to eat everything in sight. Work was the hardest part for me. They had carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...yum, cookies, a co-workers mom had just made some fresh banana bread and it smelled fantastic but I was good and was able to stay away. The only thing I ate that I shouldn't have was one extra saltine cracker( I know shame on me). I weighed in this morning at 204.2 so I am almost back down to my starting point after one day which is good. They said within 48 hours you should be back down to your starting weight after gorging. Jai said he lost 4(men!!). Anyway, so that's a little recap of how it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment