Tuesday, April 28, 2009

day 14

Today I had no change in weight. 194.3. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Jai weighed in at 192.6. Yesterday I did find a couple pair of pants I had shoved to the top of my closet because they didnt fit anymore. A few of them fit, a few I could do up but were tight, and a few were still about an inch too small. Funny thing is they are all the same size. Go figure. It is one size smaller than what I am currently wearing. I figure within about ten more pounds they should all fit just fine and I can't wait. I bought a bunch of clothes when I lost my 50 pounds and was only able to wear them for 6-9 months because I started putting weight back on. So that is a good thing, I won't have to go shopping for new clothes for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed huge differences in clothes, even in the same size.

    I have a pair of old navy slacks in a size 2 that fit better than a pair in size 6.

    ReplyDelete