Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 8&9

So, I have been stuck for two days at 197.6. I have a feeling my little monthly friend might be coming to visit me so I am retaining water but I am not sure because with an IUD it has never been a big deal and I don't keep track. I still can't complain, I started out at 206 and I am currently at 197 and it has only been 9 days. That is still awesome. It is just hard to see the scale get stuck! I know you know how I feel. I'm not sure what Jais weight was this morning since I haven't talked to him yet but yesterday it was 197 something. I am going to stick to the diet religiously today and I might even take out the crisp bread or crackers we are allowed to eat and see if that helps. They have a few ideas of things to do if you hit a plateau. I don't think that is what this is since it has only been 9 days but the first thing they suggest is to take out the crackers. Anywhoo, otherwise things are good. I have been a little tired the past few days and again that might have something to do with the hormone changes in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment